cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plans to special offer with autopay bonus

rigi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i've currently signed up for autopay but decide to change my plan right now (so i'll still need to top up my account rather than wait till the end of billing cycle and pay it automatically)

in this case, if i change my plan to the one with autopay bonus, do i still get the bonus?

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

if u change ur plan right away, then thats not auto-pay so u wont get it for that month but once u set it then yes u would get the bonus

Wrong. As long as autopay is ON you get the bonus.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rigi wrote:

i've currently signed up for autopay but decide to change my plan right now (so i'll still need to top up my account rather than wait till the end of billing cycle and pay it automatically)

in this case, if i change my plan to the one with autopay bonus, do i still get the bonus?

thank you!

@rigi: Yes, once you setup AutoPay you are entitled to the AP bonuses offered by other plans even when you make a manual payment. In addition the AutoPay reward is associated with your account and not your plan so it will always be applied even when you switch to a new plan as long as AutoPay is enabled on your account.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@rigi You will, but you will have to pay the full price again, and you will not receive any credits for what you already paid. It is better to futuredate the plan change so it changes on your next renewal date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.