cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changer vers un plan self serv

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

bonjour

Je suis abonné a public sur une close grand père. Je remarque qu'ils augmente le prix de plus en plus. Nous sommes rendus a 25$ pour un service inter provincial sans texto. Pour le meme prix je pourrais avoir texto.  

quand j'essaye de changé ca dit que je dois communiquer avec public mobile.  🙂 

questions 1:  quand vous avez des problemes, cest tu rapides pour régler via le self serve.  

questions 2:   comment je fait pour changer  vers un plan 90 jours intra provincial appel illimité.  

questions 3 :  puisje desactiver la boite vocale. Je n'en veux pas du tout.   

questions 4: si je change puis je dire que mon mari ma référé ? ou  je suis deja abonné donc non.  Merci!

8 REPLIES 8

@commonsenswrote:

(will type in English, seams easier)

Me too!

I am on the prepaid legacy 22$ plan who is now 25$. I notice that Public mobile have 25$ plans who also include text and voicemail for the same price! (while my former "22$" now "25$" talk only plan is marked at 20$ ?!).

I need to know:
1) By changing to the advertised plans, to i have to switch from a prepaid plan to a contract?
2) I do not want to switch to Koodoo, ever, and anyway when Public mobile changed carrier i was forced to buy a new phone, so i do not want to have to buy another "0$ phone" who end up not been that cheap anyway.
3) Do I have to make any change to my SIM card? Because it seams to ask for changes (as am already using a PM sim as a customer)
4) How is it that my 22$ plan goes up to 25$ when you cleary mark that unlimited talk is 20$ in your plans?

Please send me the answers to my email.

@commonsens

1) All PM plans are prepaid for 30 or 90days, no contracts.

2) No new phone needed.

3) Not sure what you mean by "it asks for changes" - you can use the same phone with the same SIM card after you have contacted customer service at *611 for the change to an in-market plan

4) Here is the official statement from PM: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap... The reality is that they can change their price structure however they want as long as they give notice.

Find a chart on in-market options in this post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap...

And I will not comment on your remark about / to that English speaking person who tried their best to help a French speaking person who had posted on the English side of the community...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@commonsens,

- If you change to a new plan, you do not need to go to a contract, or post-paid.  It will still be a pre-paid plan.  You will not be charge anything extra at the end of the month.

- You do not need to change your SIM card. 

- I can't explain pricing changes. Man Sad

- One advantage of new plans is the possibility of rewards...

- Downside of new plans is that you lose access to the call center.  All support is through this community and private messages.

commonsens
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

(will type in English, seams easier)

Me too!

I am on the prepaid legacy 22$ plan who is now 25$. I notice that Public mobile have 25$ plans who also include text and voicemail for the same price! (while my former "22$" now "25$" talk only plan is marked at 20$ ?!).

I need to know:
1) By changing to the advertised plans, to i have to switch from a prepaid plan to a contract?
2) I do not want to switch to Koodoo, ever, and anyway when Public mobile changed carrier i was forced to buy a new phone, so i do not want to have to buy another "0$ phone" who end up not been that cheap anyway.
3) Do I have to make any change to my SIM card? Because it seams to ask for changes (as am already using a PM sim as a customer)
4) How is it that my 22$ plan goes up to 25$ when you cleary mark that unlimited talk is 20$ in your plans?

Please send me the answers to my email.

commonsens
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

bonjour, Pour changer ton plan tu dois appeler 611 car tu avait un plan Legacy.  Public mobile veut confirmer que tu veux faire ce changement.

Ouch!  Donc voici dans un Francais decent:

Bonjour; Pour changer votre forfait vous devez  appeler public Mobile au *611 car vous aviez un forfait héritage. Public mobile desire confirmer avec vous ce changement.

@Nikita There is a French forum: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Communaut%C3%A9-Public-Mobile/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Comm...Robot Very Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nikita merci. 🙂

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

lol   Ok,  

I will retype your answer in a better french. 

bonjour, Pour changer ton plan tu dois appeler 611 car tu avait un plan Legacy.  Public mobile veut confirmer que tu veux faire ce changement. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Bonjour, pour change ton plan tu doit appleir 611 porque tu avsis un Plan legasy. Et public veut confermer que tu veut fsit le change.

@CS_Agent can you please help out my French isn't what it once was.

Need Help? Let's chat.