cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed plan now no service

Veder
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,

I switched to a new plan yesterday my accounts updated but its acting like it is not.

Have messaged MOD yesterday and no reply yet.

Any way to hurry the process along ? or am i at the mercy of the mods

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@radiolousa2005 wrote:

my fone  no working the plane

@stonechucker wrote:

Try power cycling your phone if you haven't already.  Sometimes this is all that is required.

Next, if that doesn't work, go into self-serve, and try to activate the LOST phone status for a 5-10 period, then activate the Found status/turn off lost (I don't know the actual buttons).  This seems to be working for some people lately.

Did you try the suggestion that you quoted? It's hard to tell what you're saying.

radiolousa2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my fone  no working the plane

@stonechucker wrote:

Try power cycling your phone if you haven't already.  Sometimes this is all that is required.

Next, if that doesn't work, go into self-serve, and try to activate the LOST phone status for a 5-10 period, then activate the Found status/turn off lost (I don't know the actual buttons).  This seems to be working for some people lately.

Burnie

I have contacted moderator. And will keep this in mind next time.

@Burnie

Not sure if manually loading $1-2 dollars into your balance might help, but it might be worth trying.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

If that does not work, you will need to contact moderator to help start your account, but the wait times are 2-3 days.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

In the future, to avoid this happening again. you should change plans either "immediately" (before renewal date) or at the next renewal date option.  Changing your plan on the same day of renewal causes problems unfortunately....

Burnie

Ok so I changed my plan on the day payment was needed, for the past 2 days I have tried all tricks to get my services back , my plan says it's active. Yet I cannot make calls or texts , I have taken my sim out and waited , I have done the lost phone trick. I have powered off then back on. @Dunkman

@Burnie

You might want to start your own thread with details on your issues.  Otherwise, it is difficult for the community members to help you...  With your own thread, your issues gets more visibility to the forum.   Or you could provide more details in this thread.....  

Burnie

Is this 5 to 10 seconds or minutes , cause at this point I've tried everything taken sim card out turned phone off and on restarted.

Veder

You sir are a legend 

Yes, it's in MyAccount, under Plan & Addons, Lost/Stolen Phone

Veder

self-serve as in my account? Not seeing any options like this under it 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.