Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plans

vchako
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I like to change my plan to $10 per month

7 REPLIES 7

Hey thanks I wasn't 100% on that process when I wanted to help someone last night. The link to the right section on the help page avoids the freezing page glitch I keep getting too...ive have to learn how to copy?and supply links....all this tech makes my head spin.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vchako wrote:

Hi,

I like to change my plan to $10 per month

@vchako 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

@vchakoThe selfserve website does not work well with things like ad blockers so make sure if you have them installed disabled them, clear the cache and restart the browser.

Once you select the plan make sure you pick either of the Change Now option or Change on next renewal date option further down the page

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.37.08 AM.png

Make sure when you do change plans you don't have any promotions you might lose. Some free data from previous promos will be lost when you change plans. The recent 1gb bonus however will be retained in most plans but may not in the $10 plan because it contains no data.

vchako
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I logged in. But 'change plan' does'nt work

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you change your plan early then you would lose any unused minutes/texts/data.  You may want to wait until renewal to change plans.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vchako to change your plan go to your My Account portal and log in. Select the Plan and Add-ons tab.  You'll see My Plan, and select the Change Plan option.  From there just look for the $10 plan, and highly recommend you select to change your plan at your next renewal/payment cycle so that you don't lose the money you would have already paid for this existing month cycle.  If you choose "change plan immediately" then you'll need to may the $10 payment immediately and you'll lose whatever money you would have already paid for this month.

Need Help? Let's chat.