cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

zz188659
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I just entered the world of public mobile 1 hour ago, and I am confused with the changing plan.

At first, I forget to choose the data plan and only have talk and text which is 75/90days, but when I realize that problem and choose to change plan immediately, I chose to change to 120/90 days and to my surprise, the website asked me to pay 120 dollars instead of 120-75=45. So why dose it happen? Could someone help me with that problem? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

zz188659
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much!

Have a good night!

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

PM is a prepaid service and what you initiated was an immediate plan change. Technically there are no refunds on unused portion of your existing plan.

However, since you've just signed up, get in touch with the moderator team tonight (=PM employees / customer service reps) and they hopefully can help you make the changes. They will get back to you on their return to office tomorrow morning. Add the difference in plan costs to your account before you do so.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edit: @Taekgun, you beat me again! 😉

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zz188659

If you made an error on your plan selection, the only ones that can help you are the moderators.  Send them a private message using this link: @CS_Agent, provide them your name, account number and an explanation of what happened and they'll be able to help you out.

So you know going forward, if you choose to change your plan now, you would forfeit your remaining days and service in your term and pay the full amount again but since you literally just activated, I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

Need Help? Let's chat.