cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan before payment due date

shixiao2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, my payment due date is not until the end of May, but now my data usage is not enough, I am thinking to change my plan now to a more data plan, but when i try to change my plan, it says my payment will not show until this coming due date, does that means my plan won't be changed until my payment due date? is there anyway I can change my plan right now?

6 REPLIES 6

LaOmbra

@slash407 wrote:

our better off to wait for the end cycle bcuz u'll be charged for the new plan if u paid today and ur current plan will still be in effect, it wont be replaced

Sorry but your plan can be changed at any time and will replace the current one.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shixiao2 , if you are trying to make the change plan now option to work but the system is not playing nice, just do a manual top up and them go back and trying the plan change again.

@shixiao2 wrote:

yes i am trying to change to a totally different plan, but it says the payment will show on this coming payment....

If you're going to upgrade your plan immediately, you'll pay right away. You'll also loose whatever balance remains on your current plan...like you're starting new all over again.. There are NO REFUNDS.  Good luck.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@shixiao2 Yes, you can change your plan now. Login to your account and click on the change plan button on the overview page. Select the new plan you want and click Change now button. You will have to pay the full cost of the new plan, and you will not receive any credits for what you already paid.

shixiao2

yes i am trying to change to a totally different plan, but it says the payment will show on this coming payment....

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shixiao2 wrote:

Hi all, my payment due date is not until the end of May, but now my data usage is not enough, I am thinking to change my plan now to a more data plan, but when i try to change my plan, it says my payment will not show until this coming due date, does that means my plan won't be changed until my payment due date? is there anyway I can change my plan right now?

@shixiao2 You have to change to a different plan other than your current one. So you can make payment now. 

Need Help? Let's chat.