cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my plane

Alozogas12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi my name is alazar 

how could i change my plan ( to upgrade).

i forgot my email  when i got the service from a dealer?.

7 REPLIES 7

helenhelen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

With most types of online accounts, usually there is an option to verify your identity and change your password, etc. if you forget your email or password.. so go to login and see if that option is there. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alozogas12 wrote:

hi my name is alazar 

Hi @Alozogas12 

If you have multiple email addresses, I recommend checking them and searching for the email from public mobile to confirm.

If you do not remember your email address, you probably do not have access to your Self-serve account.

Since you don't have access to your account. You will need to private message MOD TEAM

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) >>>Moderator Team.<<<

• Make sure you enter a Title and text in the body of the message describing that you have forgotten your email and you wanted to change your plan.
  • Make sure you give them as much information as you can so they can confirm that you are the actual account owner. List any Information like (Your Name on the account, Your phone number, Date you signed up if you recall, Your monthly cycle date, What plan you are on currently, Your Full address, city, postal code).

Any other information that will Verify you as an owner!

You can then ask if they can change the plan for you while you are at it.

You can also ask them to change the email address/ Reset password so you can access your online account.

Once you have access to the online account then you can then change your plan online by yourself.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. Keep an eye on your Mailbox.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Cheers

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Alozogas12 wrote:

hi my name is alazar 

You are going to need to go to SIMon

My one question would be how did you forget your email, I'm curious? Did you use an email that you don't regularly ever use and that's why you can't remember? 

To create your Self-Serve account, you will need:

• A valid email address: if you ordered your SIM card online or already have a Community account, we recommend using the same email address you used for those. Your Community and Self-Serve email addresses must match in order to earn Community Rewards.
  • Your Public Mobile phone number.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Alozogas12 firstly we need to get you to create a self service account. If you still have access to the email used to activate your SIM card, then contact a moderator and explain your situation, If you don't, send them an email adress that you would like to use instead. Contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Once you know the email address is that is  linked to your SIM card, set up your self service account,  and use @mpcdesign 's diagrams to upgrade your plan. Heres an article on changing plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Stay safe. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Alozogas12, to change your plan, go to the self-serve once you get in.

1. To change your plan, click on 'Change Plan'
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 11.11.51 PM.png
  2. Pick a plan that you desire and click on change on the renewal date. The main reason is if you change your plan now, and you just renewed yesterday, you won't get a refund, and you lose whatever you had on that plan. Granted, if you choose renewal on the date, you won't lose any money. 
    Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 11.12.57 PM.png

3. Make sure you click on the question mark, or this link to go chat with SIMon

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alozogas12  If you activated your card at a retail location then Click here to register your selfserve account.

Once you have access to your selfserve account then you can change plans.

If you still need help then you need to submit a ticket 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.