cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my plan

jiahongyuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user. At the beginning, I selected a plan without US International call. Latter, I used add-one to add this feature (400 minutes US call). However, I found there is a better option, $50/mon plan with the unlimited US call. I am wondering if I can remove my add-one and change the current plan to the advanced one. 

P.S. the add-one feature was paid hours ago.

6 REPLIES 6

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@jiahongyuan 

Your add-on will never expire, you keep it until you use it up

Once it's used up you can login to your selfserve and schedule the change for the next renewal day. Otherwise you lose money your paid

While though wait for the renewal day you can use TextNow or hangouts to call for free

Also if you got that great deal with $10 off for 8 months you will lose it when you change your plan

Welcome to public mobile

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jiahongyuan wrote:

I am a new user. At the beginning, I selected a plan without US International call. Latter, I used add-one to add this feature (400 minutes US call). However, I found there is a better option, $50/mon plan with the unlimited US call. I am wondering if I can remove my add-one and change the current plan to the advanced one. 

@jiahongyuan  Why not keep the add-on the minutes never expire and keep your current plan. Once you use up the 400 minutes then you can switch to the $50.00 plan.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

also very important!! If you signed up for Lunar promotion..that ran Jan 20 to Feb 3rd...for the discount for payments 2-9.

Then you CANNOT Change your plan or you will LOOSE The promotion.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Since you already bought add-on you cannot be refunded..

You can change your plan however there is two options to change a plan...I suggest you pick CHANGE AT NEXT RENEWAL

1- Change now will change your plan right away. Your new plan will start and you will be immediately charged. You will not be refunded for your current plan you paid for. If you don't have a balance to cover new plan it will not say change now it will say top up now.

2- the option YOU SHOULD PICK... Change at next renewal....this way at next payment due date you will be charged for the new plan and your new plan will start.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Only immediate option is to Send a ticket to the Moderators and see if they can make a change for you. 

Other option would be to make the change for your next renewal after you use up your 400 minutes.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jiahongyuan wrote:

If you haven't used any of the mins from the add-on, then message the moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type your issue, then select contact us, then submit ticket when these options appear and complete the prompts.

The moderators are usually willing to help for any errors and should be able to give you an account credit and remove the add-on, or you can just opt to keep that add-on, as it will not expire, to use to call any of the other countries on the internation list.

Need Help? Let's chat.