Did you mean: 

change my plan

dlschurman1976
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need help changing my plan

11 REPLIES 11

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again a little later. Webpage issues correct themselves eventually.

@dlschurman1976 

Looks good now. Clear your cache and try again.

@dlschurman1976  Go to the bottom right of your screen and click on (?) And send a service tkt via simon. As for a human. Fill out your tkt and submit. You have 5 more hours...your account should be able to access the plan section soon but just in case you have a moderator ticket in the queue. If you have no access by renewal just make sure you have enough funds to cover your new plan...if its more. Enough to cover the old plan too....and you can ask for a credit and a plan change when the mod contacts you....this way you wont lose service.

@dlschurman1976 wrote:

yed this but there are no options  i have done it before but this time nothing there

@dlschurman1976  This sometimes happens. Try later....but clear your browser and use incognito/secret mode when making changes within your account. This avoids error messages. Remember unless you want to change your plan "now" schedule it to "change on next renewal".

dlschurman1976

and my plan runs out tonight at midnight i dont want to add money if it dose not work and i neeedd my phone

dlschurman1976

all the help is great but my big issue is the box that shows me the plans and the box to compare plans is empty

Stay Safe!

Temporary system issue, I'd say. Try later.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

dlschurman1976

yed this but there are no options  i have done it before but this time nothing there

mahbetty55

Hi!

You can do this yourself on your accounts page. At the top, you will see "Plans and Add-ons" from there, you can select the new plan that you wish to have.

Need Help? Let's chat.