Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change my plan immediately

gway34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I added 80$ to my account can you change plan my plan from $95 to $80 please
18 REPLIES 18

@dhandel wrote:

Hello. I changed my plan today from the $50 plan to the $60 plan which includes US roaming.  I am on autopay.  My last autopay was July 13 and my next payment is August 13.  When I changed my plan I was asked to top up the plan with $60 which I did.  After I changed the plan I was advised that the new plan would be in effect on August 13, 2019.

I have two questions:  is it possible to change the plan immediately and for Public Mobile to charge me the difference between the July 13 and August 13?  Even if it is not prorated I am OK with being charged the $10 difference between the plans.

@dhandel , as it stands now, your plan will not change until renewal date.

You could void the change that you have already preset for the future, but if you make the plan change happen now, you will, as stated previously, lose everything that you currently paid for your $50 plan.  Changing your plan immediately changes your next renewal date. There's no proration at Public Mobile and there's no option to pay only the difference.

dhandel

Thanks. I emailed the moderator team.  

dhandel

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dhandel 

Hi. You won't be charged twice.You should click @CS_Agent and pose your question to them if they could make your plan change immediate...

You forfeited your previous plan, your new renewal date is now 30 days from now.

If you had clicked the change no next renewal button, you would not have wasted your now week-old plan, which is gone.

dhandel

Hello. I changed my plan today from the $50 plan to the $60 plan which includes US roaming.  I am on autopay.  My last autopay was July 13 and my next payment is August 13.  When I changed my plan I was asked to top up the plan with $60 which I did.  After I changed the plan I was advised that the new plan would be in effect on August 13, 2019.

I have two questions:  is it possible to change the plan immediately and for Public Mobile to charge me the difference between the July 13 and August 13?  Even if it is not prorated I am OK with being charged the $10 difference between the plans.

Second if the plan can not be changed unti August 13, 2019, since I paid $60 into my account and I am also on autopay, will I be charged the monthy cost twice?  I assume my monthly cost will be $58 plus tax since I am on autopay.  I also assume that even though I am on autopay and there is a balance of $60 in my account I will only be charged once for  August.  Please confirm.

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gway34 You're welcome! 😉 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

gway34
Thank you @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @gway34,

I'm sorry about this, I have changed your plan to the $80 plan, please reboot your phone and the service should be functional now.

Refer to your self-serve account to see the changes, if there is anything you are concerned about, do not hesitate to message me. 

Thanks @Martin 🙂

Shazia.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @gway34,

Please see my private message.

Thanks!

gway34
Ok when will she be avaliable?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @gway34,

You alerted Shazia in your 7:10 pm EST post, and once is enough.

She will help you change your plan.

Cheers.

gway34
I went to chamge plan then i chose the 3 options i want they total up to 80$ ive already added 80 to my account and my account is suspened currently for the past day

gway34
No it does not say change plan immediately

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @gway34,

Would you please check your self-serve account to see if it has 2 options: Change plan immediately, and Change plan on expiry date.

Thank you.

gway34
Ive already topped up my account but wjen i go to change the plan ot say either change on next renewal or top up to reactivate plan. I dont want to teactivate my plan thought i want to downgrade to another plan that option is not there. Please do it for me

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @gway34,

A constructive criticism is in order.

There is no reason to alert a moderator when a poster is capable of, in this case, changing a plan in one's self-serve account.

For your consideration.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

You can change your plan from within your self-serve account.

Take this into account: If you change your plan before its current expiry date, unused days and any unused data, excluding any add-on, will NOT be carried forward into your new plan, nor will you receive credit for anything unused.

Of course, you will not lose anything if you change your plan on its expiry date.

With regard to anything unused, neither customer service nor a moderator will be able to credit your account.

I hope that this addresses your post.

gway34
Need Help? Let's chat.