cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant make or receive calls

HKa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant make or receive calls since yesterday.

When I'm trying to make a call it says: "you dont have an active long disatnce add on!!! and this call is not covered by your plan!"  

I'm on Auto payment and I could call the same numbers every day. 

7 REPLIES 7

@HKa  Have you allowed the message to finish and see if your call goes through? Has anyone texted you to say they cant reach you or left messages on your voicemail? Can you call 611? You could just be assuming you cant make calls because of the message...that most of us get at some point in time. Because it sounds like you still can text and you have data?

Good observation. True!

@ChuckYeah 

@HKa likely not on a $15 plan because current version has unlimited incoming calls.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You may have gone over your minute limitif you're on a lower priced plan. You can addd minutes with the add on feature until your next cycle.

Log in @ https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/ and if you're on a $10 or $15 plan you should see somethink like this:

minutes.PNG

If there is no minutes or data line, this indicates you are out of minutes/data or alternatively your account didn't reset at renewal.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@HKa hi sounds like you ran out of minutes check your self serve account under plans and add ons if you dont see any minutes then they are used up you can get a 500 minute add on for five bucks any unused minutes rolls over to next cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.