cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant change plan?

ryanbiddz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im trying to change my plan and the website wont let me.. i also cant find a way to speak to a human person on the phone which would be preferable, can anybody help?

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My take is...if your a pioneer..and you still havent figured it out...then go back to smoke signals like the pioneers....yes you have answers to most things..but come on...

Carld123

Yes they do.....but a PIONEER..should know whats what................

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ryanbiddz wrote:

im trying to change my plan and the website wont let me.. i also cant find a way to speak to a human person on the phone which would be preferable, can anybody help?

@ryanbiddzAre you trying to "change plan" to the exact same plan? Or picking a new plan? Are you trying to change "at plan renewal" or "change now"?

If this is in regards to the page not loading, try again in 5-10 minutes and be patient, it sometimes takes 2-3 minutes for it to load. You can also try private browsing

Or are you on a grand fathered plan and its giving you a message to call support? If you are on a grand fathered plan you have to call support 1-855-4PUBLIC to change your plan

@Carld123 wrote:

Public mobile has no call center for human contact...hang tight..lots of knowledgeable people here..  Someone will assist you.

@Carld123 Public mobile does have human contact support line. For "Pioneer" public customers.

"A Pioneer customer refers to someone who (i) joined Public Mobile before January 27th, 2015, and (ii) is not on a rewards eligible rate plan.  Pioneer customers are on plans that are no longer available to new customers, and these plans include access to a 1-855-4PUBLIC call centre."

Carld123

Public mobile has no call center for human contact...hang tight..lots of knowledgeable people here..  Someone will assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.