cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

cannot send/rec texts or make/rec calls - $15 plan

I switched to $15 plan a couple days ago. It was all good till yesterday. I noticed that I cannot use any text or voice service at all. Just checked again today, the phone service is still not restored. Wondering when will the service be back?

@Moderator_Team

Re: cannot send/rec texts or make/rec calls - $15 plan

@frankmobilepm wrote:

I switched to $15 plan a couple days ago. It was all good till yesterday. I noticed that I cannot use any text or voice service at all. Just checked again today, the phone service is still not restored. Wondering when will the service be back?

@Moderator_Team

Yeah, there are numerous customers in the same situation, including myself.  As far as i have seen/heard, there is no ETA.  Your best bet is to send a message to the mods by clicking on the envelope at the top right of your screen.  A mod reached out to me late yesterday evening, i verified my identity with them, but have not heard back from them.  Good luck

You can message the moderator team using this link.

Prepare to wait. It's been ~24 hours for me and counting.

My service has just started working! You guys should check yours. Smiley Very Happy

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Sorry to hear about your difficulties....hopefully PM will sort it out soon.

Tags (1)
JHC

Me either. I have two numbers with public mobile, and theyve been like this for days.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me too. Just created an account on May 6, 2019 and opted for the 15$ plan. I can't make nor receive calls nor SMS. I just sent a private message to the moderators today. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Frankzor wrote:

Me too. Just created an account on May 6, 2019 and opted for the 15$ plan. I can't make nor receive calls norSMSS. I just sent a private message to the moderators today. 

Sorry for your problem ..... we have 3 PM accounts that are heavily used mainly for texting and data and have never encountered any problems. Just wondering if perhaps some of the problems encountered by you and other users may have some connection to the local reception towers.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't say. I'll wait for the moderators' response. Upon reading several threads in the forum, it's not an issue with the cell towers. It's more like an issue on Public Mobile's side with how they configure their newest plans. That problem seems to persist since the end of April 2019 (since they introduced the new plans). So far, based on user feedback, checking one account at a time (instead of a global solution) seems to be the solution.