cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot call 1-800-4MY-APPLE

TheStamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is a 1800 number for apple support.. why can't i call it? 

I'm on the $25 unlimited plan. I just tried calling a family member, worked.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheStamp wrote:

I wonder why Public Mobile picked up and said i didn't have a calling plan.. 

That is the puzzling part. I got into some kind of survey with the 4. (not the E at the end by the way 🙂 ) Maybe try it without the E and see what happens.

So you *may* have some sort of problem as suggested above with the experience of the provincial plan.

Maple98
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@TheStamp wrote:

That was exactly it I'm dumb, i dunno why i thought it started with a 4.

*shrugs*

Thanks all!

@TheStamp  Happens to us all! Glad it was an easy fix! 

Maple98

@Anonymous wrote:

@Maple98 wrote:

@TheStamp wrote:

Did you dial the number with the 4? You would need to remove that. Dialing 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) should go though. 

I believe all calling plans are eligible for calling toll free numbers. If you are unable to call the number after dropping the 4, then there may be something wrong with your account.  In that case, you would likely need to contact the moderators to fix the issue. To contact a moderator, send a private message by clicking HERE

Yeah I tried the one with the 4 and got some kind of initial survey thing thinking this can't be Apple. Trying without the 4 got to Apple. Nice figuring there Maple98.

@Anonymous @Thanks! Sometimes I even surprise myself 😂 

@TheStamp wrote:

*shrugs*

Thanks all!

@TheStamp  It appears that message is the default PM message when a call cannot be completed.

It's been my experience when you get that message on a Canada wide calling plan 99% of the time the is a problem with the number dialed.

TheStamp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

*shrugs*

Thanks all!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TheStamp , I have a province wide calling plan and early on I had issues with toll free number calling.  The moderators did a reset to my account and that solved it.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Maple98 wrote:

@TheStamp wrote:

Did you dial the number with the 4? You would need to remove that. Dialing 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) should go though. 

I believe all calling plans are eligible for calling toll free numbers. If you are unable to call the number after dropping the 4, then there may be something wrong with your account.  In that case, you would likely need to contact the moderators to fix the issue. To contact a moderator, send a private message by clicking HERE

Yeah I tried the one with the 4 and got some kind of initial survey thing thinking this can't be Apple. Trying without the 4 got to Apple. Nice figuring there Maple98.

Maple98

@TheStamp wrote:

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi. Others have had this issue, see this page https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Having-trouble-dialling-out-to-a-toll-f...

These Apple support numbers work from my phone. See this page https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201232#us-ca

I hope it works for you.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@TheStamp  hi I have heard some 800 numbers in the states cant be reached with the canada wide calling 

Need Help? Let's chat.