cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canada wide talk add on

familyq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

I was wondering if the $5 for 500 Canada wide long distance add on is applicable for when my 100 minutes are up? For example, if I use all 100 minutes before the cycle is over, is that a suitable add on to use? I was just thrown off by the long distance portion as the regular plan just says 'Canada wide talk' rather than 'Canada WIde long distance'. 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@familyq  In case you didn't already know, you call anywhere in Canada while being phyically anywhere in Canada. Your 100 mins will replenish every month and the 500min is a great deal since it remains until used

tweakthis
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"@familyq  And in case you didn't notice, any un-used minutes from that add-on will roll over 'til you use 'em all. 👍🏼 "

OOh, good to know. I didn't realize that they would sit in the account until needed. Thanks.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@familyq  And in case you didn't notice, any un-used minutes from that add-on will roll over 'til you use 'em all. 👍🏼 

familyq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you for the help!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@familyq wrote:

Hi all, 

I was wondering if the $5 for 500 Canada wide long distance add on is applicable for when my 100 minutes are up? For example, if I use all 100 minutes before the cycle is over, is that a suitable add on to use? I was just thrown off by the long distance portion as the regular plan just says 'Canada wide talk' rather than 'Canada WIde long distance'. 

Thank you!

Yes the wording could be a bit different, but yes they will allow you to still call Canada wide if you use your 100 plan minutes.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@familyq wrote:

Hi all, 

Thank you!

Yes. The long distance add-on can be used to add more minutes to plan. It's called that because not every plan is Canada-wide.

Need Help? Let's chat.