Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you add extra data to an exiting plan

amyydelynn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@amyydelynn You can do so by purchasing an add on. Which doesn't expire until used up. If you find that your data isn't enough for you monthly needs, then look to switch to a plan with  more data.  However, if you signed up during the Lunar promotion,. You will lose it if you switch. There are ways to conserve data such as enabling download only on WiFi. Checking your data usage and disabling the greatest culprits from data. Welcome to PM. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@amyydelynn, there are data add-ons you can purchase 1GB for $30 but if you are regularly looking for data I would recommend purchasing the plan with the amount of data you require as the addons are so expensive.  If you are just looking for data for certain applications and not a lot of usage then the add-on could be a great option as the data carries over until it is fully consumed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.