cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swiss32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can't make voice-call....

am on the 10.- month plan, and paid up. Made a call earlier today with no problems. Tried now and it tells me my plan doesn't include voicecall. What gives? Hystorie tells me I got charged for the call...

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: can't make voice-call....

@swiss32 wrote:

am on the 10.- month plan, and paid up. Made a call earlier today with no problems. Tried now and it tells me my plan doesn't include voicecall. What gives? Hystorie tells me I got charged for the call...

You've likely used all the 50 minutes.

Get the $5 500 minute add-on. It's a great add-on for the limited minute plans.

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

If you log into the selfserve website, does it show how many minutes you've used?

You either used up your 50 minutes, or you inadvertently dialed an invalid number.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@swiss32   you are probably out of minutes. You can add the Canada wide 500 minutes,  $5 addon. Could you please post a screenshot of your plan payment history, so that we can take a look at it? Please omit all personal imformation. Thanks.

@swiss32 wrote:

swiss32

here is my usage on my plan....

Voice Minutes
 NameVoice Limit# of Minutes UsedRemaining MinutesStatus
Limited Canada-Wide Talk502129Active
Data & Data Add-Ons
 NameData Limit* (MB)Data Used** (MB)Remaining Data (MB)Status
1GB Promo102428.550995.450Active
Text Messages
 NameText Limit# of Texts UsedRemaining Text MessagesStatus
50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts50446Active
Talk Add-ons
 NameTalk Minute Limit*Talk Minutes Used**Talk Minutes LeftStatus
200 min US and Canada Long Distance23013496Active
geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@swiss32 wrote:

@swiss32  Check the number you dialed sometimes you get that message when you dial an incorrect number. Also, dial 611 is your plan active?

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Well according to those plan details, you're all good there.

Maybe a phone reboot is in order, and potentially an account reset request to the mods...

Would you mind sharing the area code and 3 digit prefix of the number you are trying to call?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Here is SIMon--> SIMon, our friendly chatbot which is waiting to help you with this. He know a lot of tricks regarding situations like this one. 

Wish you a great day!

swiss32

thanx to everybody that had some input into this. I can make voice-calls again today, don't know what fixed it...

Swiss

Need Help? Let's chat.