cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't make calls

JC7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have 100 min. plan. when i try to make a call i get message talk not included in plan. if i call new p.m. number i get busy signal.

5 REPLIES 5

Aha...i figured out how to tag! Next up that darn permalink thingy....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Adding the 500min for $5 add on is a great idea for the $15 Plan. It gives you the insurance of never running out of minutes during an important call or when you don't have easy access to your account to make changes when you suddenly use a lot of your plan minutes. There's a good voice mail "hack" to disable your voice mail so you don't waste outgoing minutes checking your voice mail for missed calls. You can find it in getting started Re: disable voice mail...it gives you the ability to disable voice mail for an extended absence you can record a message telling callers to text you instead or call back later (whatever you want to record to tell callers to do) . Then you can manage your outgoing calls more effectively.

And yes I need to pose the question: how to permalink a post...my computer skills are poor

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JC7 wrote:

i have 100 min. plan. when i try to make a call i get message talk not included in plan. if i call new p.m. number i get busy signal.

@JC7  Power down your phone and remove your sim card. Wait for 15 minutes insert your sim card and powerup your device. Test to see if you can call.

JC7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I have yet to make a call, but will try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JC7 wrote:

Sounds like you've used your 100 minutes. Check your overview page under data & add-ons. If you don't see a minutes counter there that means you've used them up.

Get the $5 500 minute add-on and you'll be set.

Need Help? Let's chat.