Did you mean: 

can't make and receive call!

orcsun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't make and receive call recently. 

message is fine

8 REPLIES 8

@orcsun wrote:

I guess I am out of minutes, but there is no way to check if it is. How do I know how many minutes left?

As others have said, if you log in to your account, you should see something similar to the highlighted portion of the included pic, and if that line isn't there, your minutes have been all used.

Minutes Usage.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your overview page under add-ons will show a minutes line. If it's not there then you've used them.

Get the excellent $5 add-on as mentioned.

orcsun

@gblackma wrote:

Look for the 100 minutes in your self service/ my account  @orcsun if it isnt there, you are out of minutes. You can buy the $5 500 minute Canada wide add on to fix being out of minutes. It's a 2 step process, add the funds, the purchase the add on. However even if you are out of minutes, you should be able to receive calls. Follow the above advice and contact a moderator.

@orcsun wrote:

I guess I am out of minutes, but there is no way to check if it is. How do I know how many minutes left?

thanks, I couldn't see it. My plan is $10 per 30 Days. I used another phone to call this number, it just ended the call.

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Feb 28, 2020
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $10.00
  • Amount Owing: $10.00

Look for the 100 minutes in your self service/ my account  @orcsun if it isnt there, you are out of minutes. You can buy the $5 500 minute Canada wide add on to fix being out of minutes. It's a 2 step process, add the funds, then purchase the add on. However even if you are out of minutes, you should be able to receive calls. Follow the above advice and contact a moderator.

@orcsun wrote:

orcsun

orcsun

it's autopay

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Were you supposed to renew?

Are you on autopay?

Did you get sms that payment went through?

You can login https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ 

If you're autopay failed press reactivate button pay manually and restart your phone.

If that doesn't help you can add one more dollar and restart your phone.

If that still doesn't work you can report your phone lost, then found, then restart your phone.

If that doesn't help please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

What plan are you on

Are you out of minutes

What dues your account say

Can you test it inn another phone?

Are you messaging through wifi?

Need Help? Let's chat.