Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

lol. Yup it is.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is that linux mint? lol

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Maybe this is a remnant of the pricing error that was rampant a couple of days ago. 

@NDesai

Thx bro didn't realized that phone number showing thx

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@SamianaumanPlease edit your screenshot and remove your ph# as we can all see your ph#. 

@garby

I am getting the same price must be a system issue send a msg to moderators

Contact mod they  will look after you  

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@garby
Give me 10 second let me log in and check if I get this price or not
It's seems a system glitch
Would suggust contact mod so they can manually change your plan according to your need here how to send them s msg

In your private message to any moderator whatever bits of the following info you have:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
* Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST)
Here is the link for how to contact moderators
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

garby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to change my plan to this, it comes up with a higher amount. This is what it looks like when I try to change my plan.Screenshot from 2017-04-22 13_57_41.png

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Seems pretty correct
Since no talk involved
Update
Just double checked as well pretty accurate yes it's 89 dollars for 6gb data and global text on 90 days
Need Help? Let's chat.