how can i call UK 

Accepted Solutions
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: calling England

@123magic wrote:

just need to make one call 

can i not just pay the current toll charge

There's no pay as you go here. You could use a voip app or get one of those calling cards.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Quigley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@123magic @You'll have to have an international call addon first to do that. You can buy that from your self service account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to purchase a $15 add-on.

1000 U.K. Long Distance Minutes - $15

Calls made to numbers starting with the following UK codes are not included in UK calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 4470, 44870-44879, 44843-44845.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@123magic wrote:

how can i call UK 

You need to buy the UK calling add-on. Log in to your self-serve. Deposit the price (if you don't have enough Available Funds). Buy the add-on. It's a little non-intuitive as it sorta looks like you'd think you've bought the add-on but you've only just added the money.

123magic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@123magic wrote:

There's no pay as you go here. You could use a voip app or get one of those calling cards.

View solution in original post

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@123magic....

follow the above provided suggestion to get this add-on applied to your account...that you can use to call UK.

1000 U.K. Long Distance Minutes....$15

EDIT...I gotta learn to type a lot faster !!!
Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@123magic 

Once you buy the long-distance add-on you can call using the following method:

Land Phone Number 011 - 44 - Area Code -

Cell Number 011 - 44 - 10

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@123magic wrote:

"IF" you buy the Add-On 

and 

"IF" you are on the $15 plan 

I do believe the add on minutes will work for Canada Wide calls once you use your 100 minutes.  

Some others may want to verify on that.  

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@123magic : There used to be just one international add-on that included a limited list of countries and Canada/US/UK. But somewhat recently, they split out several countries and added more but they're in their own add-on. The UK is one of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.