cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call issue [urgent]

demon1102
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have provine wide plan but I made a local call today and it said it was not covered by my plan

11 REPLIES 11

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Login to your account to make sure it is not suspended. 

Are your physically ally still in your home province and/or are you near a provincial boarder?

sakibomb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can you receive any calls on your phone?

bryclops

Perhaps add a long distance add on for $8 for 200 mins and it might work for the short term.  Otherwise you can temporarily use an app like Fongo to make a call over wifi or data.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good on you @demon1102 for contacting the Moderator Team directly already.

Unfortunately sometimes it can take a while for them to get back to you when their workloads are busy. Some forum members have been posting wait times of 48+ hours.

Hopefully they'll get around to you sooner rather than later.

demon1102

@stonechucker wrote:

Is the number you're calling a "newish" area code and local-exchange combination?  Public Mobile seems to have a problem keeping their 'province-wide' allowed calling lists up to date.  

There's also the chance that you have a provisioning issue.  Contact the Moderator_Team via private message, provide your phone number, your account number, and PIN, along with a complete description of the issue, including the number you're trying to dial.

My phone # is 506-xxxxxxx and I was trying to cal 506-xxxxxxx.

I contacted  the Moderator_Team before but I didn't get any reply. 

demon1102

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@demon1102 wrote:

BTW, I PMed the support team. It has been a while and nobody replied me yet. 

What plan do you have? 

I have unlimited provinal talk plan

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Is the number you're calling a "newish" area code and local-exchange combination?  Public Mobile seems to have a problem keeping their 'province-wide' allowed calling lists up to date.  

There's also the chance that you have a provisioning issue.  Contact the Moderator_Team via private message, provide your phone number, your account number, and PIN, along with a complete description of the issue, including the number you're trying to dial.

@demon1102 wrote:

What plan do you have? 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

demon1102

demon1102

It didn't go through. I followed what you said but that didn't work as well.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did the call go through (i.e. you got a message saying "long-distance charges may apply", but the call still worked)?  If so, there is nothing to worry about.

If the call did not go through, try adding 1 (or +1) in front of the number and trying again.

Need Help? Let's chat.