cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bouns doesn't add to my account

shahinpour_m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new in public mobile and my plan is 4.5 GB data + 3 Gb data for 6 first month.But it doesn't  add to my acount.   What should  I  do?

8 REPLIES 8

@shahinpour_m wrote:

That's correct, it was 2 GB and I activated  online on Oct. 22 but it did not  mention  about using  the  promotion code. I did not use it. what should I do? Thanks

It said that you must use the code BONUSDATA. All you can do is ask moderator for an exception but they don't have to apply it because the terms weren't followed. You'll have to hope the moderator says yes.

shahinpour_m

That's correct, it was 2 GB and I activated  online on Oct. 22 but it did not  mention  about using  the  promotion code. I did not use it. what should I do? Thanks

@shahinpour_m 

Was this the promotion that you signed up? The promo ended on October 26 and the 2 GB should have been in your account within 7 business days.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SALE-Get-a-bonus-2GB-of-data-when-you-a...

Did you use the promo code on activation?  Also, did you do at home, online activation.  If you signed up in store, you would not have qualified for this promotion.  

If you meet all the criteria, contact the moderator.

shahinpour_m

This promotion  was in 20 days ago.

Thanks 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@shahinpour_m I just re-read you thread and the current promo is a "one-time" 3GB data bonus, not for 6 months. If your reading this wrong, you should be aware of that as well.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shahinpour_m  Don't worry be patient and it will show up provided you met all the conditions. If it doesn't show up after 10 days you need to submit a ticket to Public so that they can investigate and apply it manually.

PMST.png

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

After 10 days, you can create a support ticket.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The promo says it may take up to 10 days to appear. If it hasnt been 10 days, just sit tight.

Need Help? Let's chat.