Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought $10 ad on still can not use my phone

raider1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to purchase $5 add-on for 500 Canada wide minutes ?

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.  You need to add then purchase it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@raider1234 : Do you see at least $10 in your Available Funds? If so then you need to go back and purchase the add-on...again. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps. Add money, buy add-on. You've likely done step 1.

If you did all that then which add-on and where are you..Canada or US?

And maybe restart the phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@raider1234 

It sounds to me that you have purchased the wrong add on unless you are trying to use a US roaming add on. You can contact the moderators to correct your mistake if this is the case.

What was your intention when purchasing the add on? What plan are you on? The $15? Do you need the $5/500min canada wide calling add on?

Need Help? Let's chat.