cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bonus data

Lynneshia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan with a two gb bonus data offer and didn't receive it .. is there anyway to get a new code or get that bonus

3 REPLIES 3

@Lynneshia wrote:

I changed my plan with a two gb bonus data offer and didn't receive it .. is there anyway to get a new code or get that bonus

As @Triguy was discussing, was this a new account that you used the BONUSDATA code for next 6 months? 

The other possibility is you were a pre-existing customer but were on a $50 plan but were sent a text message about switching to a $60 plan for a permanent 2GB data bonus.  if you used the PMOCTOBER12GB code for this plan, it doesn't show up in your normal data and add-ons sections of your account.  It shows up in a seperate promotions section on the right-hand side of the screen.

It you say you CHANGED your plan implying you were already a customer but made a change to get that bonus which would not work.

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Were you a new customer ? Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only. If so, submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.  

Need Help? Let's chat.