cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best plan for a dumb phone

Tman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey just looking for opinions on what the best dumb phone plan option would be here? I like my brick nokia, unfortunately it's data doesn't work with pm. So I just need a simple plan (unintentional). 

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tman wrote:

Hey just looking for opinions on what the best dumb phone plan option would be here? I like my brick nokia, unfortunately it's data doesn't work with pm. So I just need a simple plan (unintentional). 

@Tman  As already mentioned by @cellphoneuser1  you really only have to choose between 2 plans. The $15 ($13w/autopay) with unlimited texts and incoming calls and 100 outgoing minutes and the $25 ($23 w/autopay) with unlimited texts and calls. Both these plans do come with data both since that is of no consequence we will not discuss it. The question being will you use more than 100 minutes of outgoing calling and if so would you use more than 600 minutes? Most people on the $15 will purchase the $5/500 min add on as a back up or to supplement the calling minutes. As add ons roll over each month until they are used up they add great value to the $15 plan. It is only if you exceed 1100 minutes per month would it make sense to have the $25 plan since data does not factor into the calculation.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Tman wrote:

Since you don't use data, get a $15 plan or a $25 plan if you make a lot of phone calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tman wrote:

There are no non-data plans now. So decide how much you want to spend.

Need Help? Let's chat.