Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: asus zenfone 3 laser z01bdc data useage problem

tried it,no luck

Mayor / Maire

@smarsden wrote:

tried it,no luck

@smarsden  Did you contact the moderator regarding this issue? There might be an issue with how your account is provisioned. Hopefully they should be able to reset your account and see if you are able to connect.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Mayor / Maire

@smarsden wrote:

tried it,no luck

Did you try any of the others that I noticed?

Mayor / Maire

@smarsden wrote:

tried it,no luck

@smarsden  Ok the reason I suggested that one is because that's what my Google Pixel is using and it works quite well.

yeah i've tried every single suggestion thats been provided over 4 pages,ill message a moderator as well as the switching plans/new sim card and see what happens

i got the sim card working after hitting it with a hammer

Mayor / Maire

@smarsden wrote:

i got the sim card working after hitting it with a hammer

So that's the SIM solved Smiley Happy what about the phone service? Smiley Happy

oh the calls and texts always worked,it was just the data that was a issue,not anymore after the hammer! lol