cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

add unlimited us roaming plan

hi @Brooke_C

i think that you should add a new plan with unlimited us roaming in the plan for the entire month

 

 

 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan

Sorry @Rabbi, I just don't see this happening.  Or if it were offered, it would likely be extremely expensive.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
will13am
Oracle

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan


@srlawren wrote:

Sorry @Rabbi, I just don't see this happening.  Or if it were offered, it would likely be extremely expensive.


+1. This suggestion is effectively saying Public Mobile should be a US carrier.  This ain't ever going to happen. 

Korade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan

I don't think that even the big carriers have an unlimited US roaming option. In any case, like mentioned above, it would be very expensive. 

 

If you visit the US often, you might be better off signing up for an unlimited plan (or something like that) down there. They even have unlimited roaming in Canada, but there are certain conditions. Good luck.

 

Korade

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan


@Rabbi wrote:

hi @Brooke_C

i think that you should add a new plan with unlimited us roaming in the plan for the entire month

 

 

 


When you say "unlimited" are you talking about talking/texting or data? Or both?

 

 

 

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan


@koimr1 wrote:

@Rabbi wrote:

hi @Brooke_C

i think that you should add a new plan with unlimited us roaming in the plan for the entire month

 

 

 


When you say "unlimited" are you talking about talking/texting or data? Or both?

 

 

 


all options 

talk only

text only

talk & text

talk & text & data 3g

talk & text & data 4g

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: add unlimited us roaming plan

@Rabbi cannot see that happening


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.