cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons

dunmac84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

if i add 5 dollar add on thats canada wide long distance is it only for long distance our can i call local too

3 REPLIES 3

@dunmac84 I'm on the $15 plan. To save more,  you can add the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dunmac84 wrote:

if i add 5 dollar add on thats canada wide long distance is it only for long distance our can i call local too

Yes, you can call any Canadian number, local or long distance, while you are anywhere in Canada.

@dunmac84 wrote:

If you have a plan that includes "talk"/calling but that isn't unlimited, the 500 minutes can also used for local calls. 

Need Help? Let's chat.