cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons

pope
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I needed more talk minutes, so I added them on.When I call it says, I am calling long distance when it is a local call.

4 REPLIES 4

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@pope 

I am assuming your call still goes through? This is a message that for whatever reason Public Mobile has in their system. Could just be an old message they never updated or their could be plans people have that do not have long distance on them from years past. 

I ignore the message, or as some have suggested just add a 1 in front of all your contacts and that will eliminate the message. 

Have an awesome day and welcome to Public Mobile, glad you are here! 

@pope restart your phone and add a 1 in front of the number to all your North American contacts.Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.  You need to add then purchase it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Add on 1 infront of number.

Need Help? Let's chat.