cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-ons for a month

GlennK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Stupid question......can I do 3 ten days add-ons in one transaction or do I have to wait for every 10 day period to expire before starting another?

4 REPLIES 4

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@GlennK  you might also want to look into getting a local SIM, depending upon the cost of the add ons. You can also look at downloading the voip app TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts.

USA roaming  Add-ons10 day period start as soon as you buy it so you can't buy three at once.

Also it's two steps to buy a add-on. Guide below for you.

Guide Click Me. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@GlennK wrote:

Stupid question......can I do 3 ten days add-ons in one transaction or do I have to wait for every 10 day period to expire before starting another?

If you're asking about the roaming add-ons, then it's not a good idea as they will all expire after 10 days, it's better to stagger them to get the best value from them. 

Edit:  Another thing to keep in mind that sometimes add-ons become unusable when two add-ons have the same features in them, ie: talk or data, so it's best to purchase one after the other.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@GlennK wrote:

@GlennK  Unfortunately you have to wait for the 10 day period to expire before repurchasing the add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.