cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons 400 min

JSch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased 400 min Intl. Long Distance calling and I can see it as active under my self serve profile, but when I'm trying to make a call to Germany I get "voice is not included in your plan"

14 REPLIES 14

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JSch wrote:

I restarted the phone and it works now 🙂 THANK YOU!!!

@JSch   Good to hear and thanks for updating us 😊

JSch

I restarted the phone and it works now 🙂 THANK YOU!!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JSch wrote:

I'm dialing the correct number because I called number before from this phone with different provider SIM card. The issue is: it is telling me "voice is not included in your plan" but I purchased the add on and it is showing on my account as active. I don't get it!

@JSch  Try rebooting your phone or removing the SIM for a few minutes and reinserting and restarting the phone.

@JSch wrote:

I'm dialing the correct number because I called number before from this phone with different provider SIM card. The issue is: it is telling me "voice is not included in your plan" but I purchased the add on and it is showing on my account as active. I don't get it!

@JSch  Are you sure the number didn't change? Can you try calling another number in Germany?

JSch

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JSch wrote:

I purchased 400 min Intl. Long Distance calling and I can see it as active under my self serve profile, but when I'm trying to make a call to Germany I get "voice is not included in your plan"

@JSch  If you have an active International calling add-on and get that error it's because there is an error in the number when calling.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try +49 then number

@JSch  An exit code is the code used to dial out of your country. Stay safe

JSch

yes I dialed that 01149163...

@JSch wrote:

What's an exit code?

before you dial their number
dial 01149 -(then their number)

011 is the exit code

49 is the country code

JSch

What's an exit code?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@JSch wrote:

How to call Germany from Canada:dial 011 + 49 + 

You need to dial this before the phone number 01149+ the number you want. That's what I found when I looked at how to call Germany from Canada. 

edit: beaten to the punch while searching LOL @JoyLuck @NDesai 

Hope this is helpful. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@JSch wrote:

Are you doing this to make the call:

To call Germany from Canada, dial:

011 - 49 - Area Code - Land Phone Number

011 - 49 - 11 Digit Mobile Number

• 011 - Exit code for Canada, and is needed for making any international call from Canada
  • 49 - ISD Code or Country Code of Germany
  • Area code - There are 5197 area codes in Germany. If there is an area code dial area code of the city in Germany you are calling after dialing ISD Code. If there is no area code dial the Recipient's Telephone Number after ISD Code.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@JSch Are you correctly dialing exit code + country code + area code + phone number? Make sure your phone is not blocking any international calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.