cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on international calling not working

anna58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i have purchased an add on for international calling and payment was successful. 

The problem is that when i call it works sometimes but most of the time it does not and i need help. I have been purchasing the add on for more then a year and it just recently this problem has started. for example for 10 calls that i would try the call would actually   only go through 1 time and if i get lucky.

please help i tried everything.

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@anna58 

The included countries for the International add-on are below.   Was it always one of these destinations you were calling?

Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try rebooting your phone.   Which country are you trying to call ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

# 1. To get the obvious out of the way...you used 011 or +1 in front of the country code? Sometimes there are some extra leading zero's in country codes and "foreign" area codes. Maybe try not using leading zeros.

# 2. do one thing take your SIM card out and waiting for a minute and put it back and do rebooting your phone is will working,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

When you call, it works sometime and not other time, are the working one and failed one the same number?  Or some particular numbers always failed?

Also, where are you calling?  The international calling do have restriction in terms of the countries you can call to.

What was the exact message when it fails to call?

Need Help? Let's chat.