cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on 1G U.S DATA 1G . How to cancel it?

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi ,

Tomorrow  I am going to U.S. I want to book an 1G data add on plan for my travel.

However, I do twice in same time because of my **bleep** network. It charge my credit card twice.

How can I do refund ?  

any ideas ?

11 REPLIES 11

fisher

ok   i see 。

I still have 20 dollars in my available funds of my account, but i can see my add-on 1g data in my add-on list right now。

i think it works right now. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@fisher wrote:

Hi ,

Tomorrow  I am going to U.S. I want to book an 1G data add on plan for my travel.

However, I do twice in same time because of my **bleep** network. It charge my credit card twice.

How can I do refund ?  

any ideas ?

It won't allow purchase of two of same roaming packages. That's how everyone knew you would have extra funds in your balance.

Has that been fixed?

The OP said they had $40 in their Available Funds. That would be how it was known that they hadn't done the second step.

But I had understood that the system doesn't stop you from buying the same add-on. Just that it wouldn't work...or something 🙂

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@fisher wrote:

Hi ,

How can I do refund ?  

any ideas ?

It won't allow purchase of two of same roaming packages. That's how everyone knew you would have extra funds in your balance.

fisher

yes  it is . I see that i can use it for next payments.

Thanks  

fisher

Thank you for your share!

I see that it is shows in my add-on list which is 1G U.S Data.

It works right now, i dont need to worry about no data in U.S.

And the Available Funds is 20 dollar in my account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fisher @There is no point contacting the moderators. Purchase the addon now and it will use your available funds. The remaining 20 will be used towards your next renewal.

@YVR  refunds when issued often take a month. There is no need in this case to message mods as really they can't /won't issue a refund. 

@fisher wrote:

And also , it is not show up  U.S 1G DATA in my add on list right now. It is only show that my Available Funds: 40 dollars in my account.

Is that means that the add on is still not active rigth now ?

It means that you have loaded the funds into account.  But, you have not purchased add on yet.  It is a two step process.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

You can use the extra $20 for next month's payment.  

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fisher wrote:

And also , it is not show up  U.S 1G DATA in my add on list right now. It is only show that my Available Funds: 40 dollars in my account.

I do not know the answer to this about the add on.  Maybe someone else in the community can tell you about the add on

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@fisher 

In general, with prepaid, there are no refunds.  

You may have the extra money in your available funds that can be used for next month's payment.  Check your self service account.  

You could contact moderator for refund, but it takes 1-2 days for response and could take even longer to issue refund.  

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there

You can contact the moderators on this link and explain the error

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They should be able to refund the extra charge for you. Safe travels!

fisher

Need Help? Let's chat.