cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account permanently deactivated

gonegone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, i had till today to top up my account before my account was permanently deactivated. Tried to login but can't. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

@gonegone 

Was your number originally a telus/koodo/pm number? Then maybe....submit a support ticket and explain what happened and they might be able to retrieve it but if it came from another provider it automatically goes back to them. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gonegone 

What happens when you dial 611 on your phone?  Is it possible that your plan is already deactivated due to inactivity.  It is 90 days suspension before deactivation.  

Have you tried reseting your password?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

You can also try dialing 611 on your phone to load up funds.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

If you are having difficulties accessing self service account and in a rush, the quickest way is to buy a voucher in store or online (recharge.com - service fee applies) and load funds by dialing 611.

gonegone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for replying. If i get a new Sim can i still keep my number?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gonegone 

Did your account say top up before April 15th 2021? That meant you had to do it by midnight eastern last night. I don't think there is anything you can do about it. But you can try contacting the moderators. If you have to top up before tomorrow and you are having trouble logging in then you get the moderators to help....click on the chat bubble on the bottom right corner of your screen and submit a ticket via simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.