cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xmas Plan Completion Reverted back to my old plan without the Bonus Data I received

jingloh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My original data plan with the 2GB bonus disappeared after I enrolled onto the christmas bonus. I had the 2 GB bonus with the Christmas bonus, however once Christmas bonus was done, my plan no longer has the 2 GB bonus. This 2 GB was a bonus data I received for enrolling onto Public Mobile at sign up. How do I get this back?

8 REPLIES 8

@jingloh 

Oh....well that's a different matter. Did you take any screenshots of the data usage or your overview page around the time this happened? It's going to be a little difficult to prove otherwise. Your other option would be to look at your phones data usage for the previous few months to see how much approximate data you have used compared to the amount of plan data and add on data you had in your account.

jingloh

Thanks for telling me how to submit a ticket, that was helpful

jingloh

I wasn't talking about the Christmas bonus that I signed up for.

I had originally signed up with Public Mobile and received a 2GB bonus.

When Christmas came, there was a special +2GB bonus on top of what I originally had. Once this christmas bonus came to an end (yes, I'm aware of the fact that it would end), I lost my original signup bonus of 2GB. I feel like it was taken away unfairly or automatically because I signed up for the Christmas bonus.

@jingloh 

The "more the merrier" 2gb data add on offered to all customers was a one time only gift. Once entirely consumed it disappears from your account......forever. If you activated with a $25+ plan and registered your email for the 30 day free credit you also qualified tor the 5gb data add on bonus. This also a one time only bonus that disappears from your account once consumed. 

Perhaps you should consider a plan with more data. Check that you wont lose any special promos you may have recieved from your activation. Schedule any plan changes to occur on your next renewal so you don't lose any time remaining on your current plan unless you really need data and you can change "now". Look into enabling your data saving tools contained within your phones software.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jingloh :Did any of the above replies posted to this thread you created help you find out if the 2GB was the bonus that does not renew? If you figured things out you should choose an accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button above the reply that helped you most, this will mark this thread you created as solved and will also help others in future who have same questions.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jingloh wrote:

My original data plan with the 2GB bonus disappeared after I enrolled onto the christmas bonus. I had the 2 GB bonus with the Christmas bonus, however once Christmas bonus was done, my plan no longer has the 2 GB bonus. This 2 GB was a bonus data I received for enrolling onto Public Mobile at sign up. How do I get this back?

@jingloh   Sounds like you used it all up.  It was a one time add-on and will disappear once fully consumed.  You can purchase another data add-on at a cost of $15/1GB and this gets used once you've used up all your plan data.  Any remaining amounts roll over until completely used up. 

Depending upon your usage/plan, it might be more cost effective for you to perhaps change your plan to one with more data?

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jingloh :The bonuses are one time things, they don't renew.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@jingloh wrote:

@jingloh If the data bonus is no longer showing up under your add ons it has been completely consumed. It may also mean that the conditions of the promo that you signed up under said no plan changes? In this case a change to a new plan would then mean you lose the bonus.

If you feel it was taken away in error you will need to contact a moderator for help.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.