cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan on account

Barterj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent  please help!  I activated my account yesterday, chose & paid for $40 plan but it's showing $15 plan on my account.  I'm going to run out of minutes.  I've sent 2 private messages with no response.  Help!

11 REPLIES 11

Barterj

Thank you ... I've sent to messages to moderator last night and this morning with no response.. I'm beyond frustrated 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Barterj Shouldn't happen. Robot Sad

When the 50 minutes have been used try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. It's my backup.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As a stop gap you could buy the long distance addon minutes 8$ 200 minutes while you wait for mods to reply.

You might be able to get the funds credited back. 

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, you really need to contact the @CS_Agent in this situation for further assistance.

Hopefully everything gets resolved for you soon! Best of luck. 

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barterj wrote:

I'm frustrated.. I dont want to have to pay extra for something I clearly paid for and I have bank statements to show what I paid ..I need my phone for work and I'm soon not going to be able to use it with my minutes depleting.. any help is appreciated ... just fyi I'm not overly tech savy

@Barterj, I can understand your frustration but please be patient I pretty sure you will receive a response for the @CS_Agent shortly regarding this issue. In the meantime, when you login into your https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca account. If you select the payment history link and select the period to be last 30 days does it show the correct information regarding payment amounts?

@Barterj wrote:

I'm frustrated.. I dont want to have to pay extra for something I clearly paid for and I have bank statements to show what I paid ..I need my phone for work and I'm soon not going to be able to use it with my minutes depleting.. any help is appreciated ... just fyi I'm not overly tech savy

I can understand your frustration..sorry I can't do anything else...And be sure that if it's a mistake from public mobile they will fix it .

Barterj

@Barterj wrote:

My plan says 15$ payment says 40

Do you have an option with your plan?...sorry I try just to find why the 40$...

Barterj

My plan says 15$ payment says 40

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Barterj wrote:

@CS_Agent  please help!  I activated my account yesterday, chose & paid for $40 plan but it's showing $15 plan on my account.  I'm going to run out of minutes.  I've sent 2 private messages with no response.  Help!

@Alex_G  and @Beatrice_AG  are moderators and both are currently online so maybe they can help. If you have sent a couple of messages already don't worry they should be able to resolve it soon.Smiley Happy

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Barterj wrote:

To reach the moderator it's better to use the link as you already did. They usually not come here. And unfortunately because it seems that is a mistake..we can do nothing for you. Patience they will help you.Smiley Frustrated Did you go in your self serve account and tab payment did you see 15$ or 40$? And on the first page in PLAN you see 15$?

Need Help? Let's chat.