cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount Taken from my account? / whats this about switching to Koodo?

seligshawn90
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello everyone,  i just had a payment come off my account on feb 14th,  and i believe the rate promo wasnt applied, as i was sure i had paid my phone by aug ahead of time....but i think the promo plan didnt come off with the discounts.... who can help me with this?

also, quickly read about this switching to koodo to keep same price plan and such... i got the $120 12gb promo plan a couple months ago...does this apply to this?  and i live in nova scotia.... how/ should i go about this?    thanks, shawn

12 REPLIES 12

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It takes a little bit to understnd how the PM payments work. (I got confused the first time with when I saw the $126 credit/payments)  but realised that is just PM giving the promo plan users  a credit to offset the full price of the 90 day pick and pay.

@mimmo

Great catch! 🙂 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

seligshawn90

thanks to everyone who have helped...apparently i must of messed up with my math...  thanks everyone and have a great day!

mimmo

To me it looks all good.

On nov 16 you had a balance of 0$

then you paid $150  (manually i believe) which after the promo credit ($126) leaves  $30 balance

seligshawn90

sent you a pm with my number 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @seligshawn90

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

seligshawn90

thanks for all replies,  yes i could of sworen i should have more then a $30 credit though,  im pretty sure i had enough credit on my account to cover it until august, so tech another payment in 90 days... im not sure whats up

im new to this tagging in a post,  but you already done that for me, correct?

thanks again muchly, shawn

@seligshawn90 it does appear you were charged $150 not $120

They do show a credit balance of $30 so the money should still be in account but I would ask why it overbilled as well

Need to tag a mod @Mary_M 

seligshawn90

ok, so does that mean the promo plan im on is going up by $3 then or?

and for the payment amount, il try to see if i can find a moderator on this site, any in particular?
also here is a picture of my payment history...i was sure i had over paid it so i would be good until aug...but it doesnt add up right anymore...
p.s. i have also used the site to email support as well.public mobile history payment.JPG

mimmo

can you clrify your payment isssue?  

what does you payment history say specificlly the line saying:"Credit/Visa Debit TopUp-Réapprov crédit/Visa Débit"

how much were you charged on your creditcard? 

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What did you get billed?

Online may only show 120 but your card will be more for tax ... 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@seligshawn90  The switching to Koodo is only for pioneered/ grandfather accounts, those ahve have been with PM before a certain date and ahve plans that are no longer offered.

So if you ahve the 12gb plan then this would not apply to you.

As for you payment, best thing to do if private message a moderator and they can look into your payments and ensure the proper amount was taken.

Need Help? Let's chat.