cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong add-ons for calling

mahsaparsapour
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to add 300 min international call. I accidently chose 1000 us calls. How can I change the add-ons?

7 REPLIES 7

@mahsaparsapour 

The moderators are very understanding when it comes to honest mistakes. If you can wait the maybe an hour it will take for the moderators to remove the US calling add on and just ask them to replace it with the international calling add on you meant to add will prevent you from having to add further funds to your account.

If you can't wait then as suggested purchase the add on you need and the moderators will credit your account with the $15 you spent on the US add on. Both @LurganIeUk and @hairbag1 have provided you with links to contact the moderators. Expect a quick response in under an hour.

Lists like that would overwhelm a newbie. And is an overkill response vs taking one step at a time. Definitely not a good contribution. 

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Just to let you know the laundry list of requirements is NOT required.

the "laundry list" is always long.. it's from the same template.  🙂

@mahsaparsapour 

Just to let you know the laundry list of requirements is NOT required. Just make contact to a MOD and they will ask you for some verification which is usually a code by text or by signing in to your MY Account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mahsaparsapour 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@mahsaparsapour wrote:

I wanted to add 300 min international call. I accidently chose 1000 us calls. How can I change the add-ons?

I would not buy the add on you want just yet. Contact a MOD here and see if they can cancel the add on, credit your balance and use the balance to buy what you need. There is no need for a refund as likely they won't and keep in mind that your next payment will come from your balance first. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mahsaparsapour wrote:

Go ahead and purchase the correct one...then contact moderator to see if the first one can be cancelled and the $$ added back to Available Funds...but ask nice, after all...you fouled up, not PM.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.