Did you mean: 

Wrong Add On purchase in Error

manolo1881
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased wrong add on

9 REPLIES 9

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only way to change an add-on is to contact a Moderator. Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@manolo1881 wrote:

How can I transfer to right add on

PM is prepaid service.  There is no change after purchase.

Only moderator can access your account.  Create a moderator support ticket for help.  There is no guarantee for the change.  YMMV.

Benjaminsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Click the ? on the bottom right corner and chat with SIMon, the Public Mobile chatbot : A mod would have to look into that for you!

Be Very careful next time as thats never a self serve fix

@manolo1881 wrote:

Bought wrong at on in error I intended 2 purchased an international talk plan hey I ended up purchasing a kind of that us talk plan how can I change that

@manolo1881 contact the moderator  click the ? bottom right corner to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention wrong add on check envelope top right for a response time is between 2-48 hours

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

manolo1881

Bought wrong at on in error I intended 2 purchased an international talk plan hey I ended up purchasing a kind of that us talk plan how can I change that

manolo1881

How can I transfer to right add on

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@manolo1881 contact moderators here and ask them to change it for you 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Need Help? Let's chat.