cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wording clarification

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What is the difference between "Unlimited Talk to Canada and the U.S." in the $50 plan and " Unlimited Canada - wide and U.S. Talk" in the $60 plan.  I cannot find the $60 plan on the Plans page. These offerings are in the self serve Change Plan  tab. 

5 REPLIES 5

@J-L wrote:

What is the difference between "Unlimited Talk to Canada and the U.S." in the $50 plan and " Unlimited Canada - wide and U.S. Talk" in the $60 plan.  I cannot find the $60 plan on the Plans page. These offerings are in the self serve Change Plan  tab. 

The talk component of botgmh current $50 and $60 plans is identical.

I suspect that some wording may be leftover from an old, no longer available plan that included roaming. None of the current plans include roaming.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@J-L wrote:

What is the difference between "Unlimited Talk to Canada and the U.S. in the $50 plan and " Unlimited Canada - wide and U.S. Talk" in the $60 plan.  I cannot find the $60 plan on the Plans page. These offerings are in the self serve Change Plan  tab. 

Only a $50 plan is available on the Public Mobile website right now. Unlimited calling to Canada / USA...as long as you're in Canada.

It is found in the self serve only.  For some reason, someone forgot to add the plan to the website. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@J-L, it looks like they had a consistency problem when building the description for the $60 plan.  While the wording is different, it means the same thing which is unlimited calling to US and Canada while connected to the Public Mobile network. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@J-L wrote:

What is the difference between "Unlimited Talk to Canada and the U.S. in the $50 plan and " Unlimited Canada - wide and U.S. Talk" in the $60 plan.  I cannot find the $60 plan on the Plans page. These offerings are in the self serve Change Plan  tab. 

Only a $50 plan is available on the Public Mobile website right now. Unlimited calling to Canada / USA...as long as you're in Canada.

PS...says it's a Special Offer in the Change Plan area. Calling to US and Canada...as long as call originates in Canada.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think none

Both are unlimited talks placed within Canada with access to Telus network to all of Canada and most of USA (you can find the list of exclusions)

The difference between these plans is the amount of data you get

Need Help? Let's chat.