cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my plan ever change if I have automatic renewal?

DevinTonelli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm thinking about switching to Public Mobile, but I want to make sure that I'm not making a mistake by cancelling my current plan.   If I have a 90 day plan, and have it set up for automatic renewal, and Public Mobile changes their plan pricing, will I always have the option of continuing with the plan I started with, or will I always need to pick a new plan every 90 days?

2 REPLIES 2

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DevinTonelli wrote:

I'm thinking about switching to Public Mobile, but I want to make sure that I'm not making a mistake by cancelling my current plan.   If I have a 90 day plan, and have it set up for automatic renewal, and Public Mobile changes their plan pricing, will I always have the option of continuing with the plan I started with, or will I always need to pick a new plan every 90 days?

No need to pick a new plan every 90 days, your plan will stay the same. However, if you wish, you do have the option to change to a new plan yourself if your needs change or when there are new promotions.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DevinTonelli, all plans are grandfathered even if it is no longer offered.  So, keep your account current and you will get to keep the plan until you decide to make a change.

Need Help? Let's chat.