cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will a 10 day USA Text/Phone/Data last the full 10 days even if my regular plan expires before then

dbd329
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All:

First time poster.

My regular plan expires Dec 2nd (autopay has been cancelled)

If I buy a 10 day USA plan on December 1st, will it still work in the states for for the full 10 days (up to December 10th)?

Thanks much.

9 REPLIES 9

@kittychaos wrote:

I would not recommend buying a US add-on right now, personally. Many people, including myself,  are having problems with the texts and calls not going through at all. 

To my knowledge, some have been able to get this fixed, so while down-time is not acceptable, nor should it have happened, I wouldn't consdiered this to be the norm.

kittychaos
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would not recommend buying a US add-on right now, personally. Many people, including myself,  are having problems with the texts and calls not going through at all. 

Well, alrighty then! 🙂

AE_Collector

dbd329

No, I won't be doing that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dbd329 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will consider this thread closed

🙂

All of us regulars would be interested to know the result if you tried the idea of buying it before the expiry of your base plan. But that's of course up to you.

dbd329

Thanks for the quick reply.

I will consider this thread closed

🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@dbd329 wrote:

Hi All:

First time poster.

If I buy a 10 day USA plan on December 1st, will it still work in the states for for the full 10 days (up to December 10th)?

Thanks much.

No.  You need an active account in order to use the US roaming add-on.

You can schedule a plan change to the cheapest $15 plan to use with your US roaming plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dbd329 wrote:

Hi All:

First time poster.

Thanks much.

The base plan needs to be active. But odd things happen around here. Try it out if you like. Report back your results too if you like. Or pm if you want to keep your findings quiet.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dbd329 wrote:

Hi All:

First time poster.

Thanks much.

No.  You need an active account in order to use the US roaming add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.