cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will PM take back the $35 credit/available fund they gave me from the promo, if I change my plan?

s108060816
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

On Dec 15 last month I signed up with PM for the $35 plan, because of the promo where they offer to give one month free. 

I paid $35 for the first month and I also got the $35 from the promo, creditted in my available fund,  to use for the 2nd month. 

But since I really tried conserving my data the past month, I feel I would be fine with the $25 plan. 

If I change over to the $25 plan for Jan 15 this month, will PM cancel the promo I received, and take away the $35, and not reissue even $25 anymore since the promotion is not available anymore?

4 REPLIES 4

s108060816
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ , @
popping, @computergeek541, Thanks for the response and reassuring. 

@computergeek541 thanks for the note on accepting for next renewal date.

cheers!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@s108060816 wrote:

Hello, 

On Dec 15 last month I signed up with PM for the $35 plan, because of the promo where they offer to give one month free. 

I paid $35 for the first month and I also got the $35 from the promo, creditted in my available fund,  to use for the 2nd month. 

But since I really tried conserving my data the past month, I feel I would be fine with the $25 plan. 

If I change over to the $25 plan for Jan 15 this month, will PM cancel the promo I received, and take away the $35, and not reissue even $25 anymore since the promotion is not available anymore?

The promo details does not say anything about the claw back the credit if you change your plan.  Any fund in your account is your to keep and do what you like.

@s108060816 Since you've already received the $35 plan credit for the free second 30 days of service of the $35 plan that you activated, the creidt is yours to keep no matter what plan you now switch to.

Be sure to have the self serve system automatically perform the change for you at the time of your next renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@s108060816 

You can change plans.  The credit will still be available for next month payment.  

Need Help? Let's chat.