cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Will I still get a Plan Promotion if it ends before my Sim card arrives in the mail?

Thats great that you could buy a Sim there. As a new customer this is a new company to me and I do not know were these sims are sold in stores. I was not about to drive that far to look around for a sim card. I purchased the card online and then realized the site would not let me choose a plan until the sim card was activated. Really this is a flaw in their system. They should allow users with a registered account to choose their desired plan right away and then just activate the Sim once it comes in the mail. @Moderator_Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Will I still get a Plan Promotion if it ends before my Sim card arrives in the mail?

@Jamesblack90 wrote:

Thats great that you could buy a Sim there. As a new customer this is a new company to me and I do not know were these sims are sold in stores. I was not about to drive that far to look around for a sim card. I purchased the card online and then realized the site would not let me choose a plan until the sim card was activated. Really this is a flaw in their system. They should allow users with a registered account to choose their desired plan right away and then just activate the Sim once it comes in the mail. @Moderator_Team

Walmart, London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will all sell you a SIM.

Unfortunately, many Walmarts won't sell you just the SIM.

And...there will be more promo's. At least you saw the promo first. I didn't. Then all these promos came and went. Rats.

Mayor / Maire

@Jamesblack90 a possible solution. I think @SD08  has /had a bunch of sim cards. He was offering them free to people if they used his number as a referral (using the 25+25 promo)   If he is still offering them you could make arrangements with him activate the sim card last day of the promotion. Then when your sim arrives do a sim swap in self serve 

@SD08 sorry if it was not you offering  this 

Mayor / Maire

@Jamesblack90, check your inbox - I've already sent you an offer to activate a SIM for you.  I have a couple at my home.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

@Jamesblack90, check your inbox - I've already sent you an offer to activate a SIM for you.  I have a couple at my home.

See the red blob above a little envelope icon in the upper right of this window? That's your inbox.

Mayor / Maire

@mimmo_L wrote:

@Jamesblack90 a possible solution. I think @SD08  has /had a bunch of sim cards. He was offering them free to people if they used his number as a referral (using the 25+25 promo)   If he is still offering them you could make arrangements with him activate the sim card last day of the promotion. Then when your sim arrives do a sim swap in self serve 

@SD08 sorry if it was not you offering  this 

@mimmo_L

Yes, I was the one offering sims.  Looks like Stonechucker has kindly stepped forward to help with this already.