cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will I still get a Plan Promotion if it ends before my Sim card arrives in the mail?

I just purchased a Sim card from Public Mobile. The plan I want is ending in 2 days. Will I still get the promotional plan I want? @Moderator_Team

Oracle

Re: Will I still get a Plan Promotion if it ends before my Sim card arrives in the mail?

@Jamesblack90, as long as you complete the activation within the offer windows, you will get the offer.  The promotions will be removed from the system when they expire.  You will know very easily if you can still get it or not.  If you are too late, you will no longer have the option to select the promotional plan. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Will I still get a Plan Promotion if it ends before my Sim card arrives in the mail?

@Jamesblack90

Unless you get activated before the end of the promo you wont be able to get it...but promos are offered quite often..its the right time right place scenario..

Mayor / Maire

Why not buy a sim in a retail location like London drugs wow mobile superstores k mobile or Walmart.

If your sim arrives after the promo ends you can. Not get the promotion.

I live in Temgami, It does not even have a Grocery store open year round. 

Well I am a little ticked that I paid 11 dollars for a Sim card and now will miss the Promotion that I was hoping to get. If I cannot get the same promotion or a better one once it arrives I will be a pretty upset first time customer. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jamesblack90

When did you order the sim?

Mayor / Maire

@Jamesblack90 wrote:

I live in Temgami, It does not even have a Grocery store open year round. 

And I live 2 hours away from a place I can buy a SIM. I go to that larger centre on occassion. I bought the SIM on one of those occassions.

Today

Oracle

@Jamesblack90 wrote:

Today

You are not going to get the SIM delivery on time for sure.  You could put on a set of knee pads, message the moderator team and plead your case to see whether they would do something for you on an exception basis.  Recognize that it is tough for them to say yes to one customer and no to everyone else.  It is a long shot, but if you can't make it to a physical store, it is worth a try.