cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I lose my holiday gifts if I downgrade my plan now

sophyc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I want to downgrade my plan as I am not using enough of the 5GB I get. However I did recently get the holiday gift of 500 intl mins and 2GB of data - will I lose these if I downgrade?

6 REPLIES 6

jinkou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think the holiday 2GB data is an "add-on", which are independent of your mobile plans. Any add-on would continue to roll-over even if you switch plans, so I think that explains why the holiday 2GB still rolls over when you downgrade your plan!

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Holiday gifts stay but I think some promos like the RBC rewards one from a while back go if you downgrade plans. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sophyc...

we have to work from home and limit our time outdoors so many of us are using wifi more often now, thanks to C19.

I've reduced my regular plan from $25 down to $15 without any loss of holiday gift data from this season or last season. The plan reduction and use of gift data/wifi is an efficient way to save some $$.

Always a good idea to keep your eye on any PM plan announcements though.

Happy Holidays  😷

sahildeepsingh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

😇You are lucky😇

👉🏽You will not lose the free promos if you change plans👈🏽 and 🤞🏼promos and holiday add-ons data save for next holiday if you don't use it.

thanks👌🏽

softech
Oracle
Oracle

You are lucky.. you got to keep the holiday gifts as long as you stay with PM 🙂

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@sophyc wrote:

Hi,

I want to downgrade my plan as I am not using enough of the 5GB I get. However I did recently get the holiday gift of 500 intl mins and 2GB of data - will I lose these if I downgrade?

No, you will not lose the free promos if you change plans. They remain on your account until consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.