cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will 'HolidayGiveaways' (1GB Add-On, 400 min Intl) disappear, on plan change from $15/mo to $25/mo?

balaca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm enabling plan change to be effective from next renewal date. I still happen to have unused data and int'l minutes from Holiday Giveaway, and I don't want to lose them due to plan upgrade. Kindly advise.

Also, what is this 'New Promotions -> Promotion Code' textbox. Does PM send personalized promos to its users from time to time?

Thank you.

PM Plan change.png

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@balaca  Add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan so you can change your plan as many times as you wish without affecting your add-ons or rewards.

As for the code I think that is used by Public to send to customers  as a win back for suspended accounts that are about to expire.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@balaca they are connected to your account not the plan. Don't worry. You can change the plan and still have these gifts!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@balaca wrote:

I'm enabling plan change to be effective from next renewal date. I still happen to have unused data and int'l minutes from Holiday Giveaway, and I don't want to lose them due to plan upgrade. Kindly advise.

Also, what is this 'New Promotions -> Promotion Code' textbox. Does PM send personalized promos to its users from time to time?

Thank you.

Those add-ons will stay with you until you use them up.

I don't know about "personalized" but some promos are targeted. Right now there's a $35/3GB offer for those on the $25 plan.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@balaca @Hi your holiday giveaways will stay with your new plan change 

Need Help? Let's chat.