cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Why public donot carry my left over data to next cycle ?

The thing is that public mobile is giving you discounts 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hinamirza unfortunately I guess that's just how PM prefers to have their plans set up.  Would definitely be nice to have but I guess customers can't get everything under the moon.  Company has to have some type of limitations.  Considering my bill is as low as it is, I'm willing to forgo a data roll over for this really nice cheap price.    

Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza wrote:

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

The main competitors for PM are Lucky and Chatr.

As none of them offer rollover data or data gifting, PM will not be offering these any time soon.

Mayor / Maire

@LovesToPM love how you can answer the same thing to two questions on two topics to the same person and still be 100% correct.  Well done.  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good question. It definitely would be great to have to carry data to the next months.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@hinamirza wrote:

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

The main competitors for PM are Lucky and Chatr.

As none of them offer rollover data or data gifting, PM will not be offering these any time soon.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hinamirza  Some providers will provide unlimited throttled data after the initial data amount is used, which could be quite useful for simply messaging and browsing, but may not be useful for apps such as Uber/Lyft