cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why public donot carry my left over data to next cycle ?

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Why public donot carry my left over data to next cycle ?

Unfortunately Public Mobile does not offer this.

Also take note that it's not a monthly plan. It's 30 days.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately Public Mobile does not offer this.

Also take note that it's not a monthly plan. It's 30 days.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza- Unfortunately, cary over of data is not a feature available with Public Mobile.  Auto payment has no impact on this.   If that is something you absolutely require, you would need to find another carrier.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza 

If you find that you have too much data left at the end of the cycle you could consider downgrading to save some money. It's really easy to move back and forth between the available plans right from your selfserve.

You are not obligated to keep your current plan, only if you are getting some signup bonus and that usually lasts only up to 6 months and you can discard it if you don't have use for it.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It's not in there business model. As mentioned above check to see if you can go to a lower plan to save some money.

@hinamirza wrote:

I am in monthly plan but wish my data and add on rool over or carry over for next month I must say I am on auto payment monthly. Not one but three lines.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza  If you purchase a data add-on it carries over until used up. Plan data is prepaid and good for 30 days. Use it or lose it. Doesn't matter if you have 1, 3 or 50 accounts. Still much better than the competition in my opinion.

Highlighted
Oracle

There's no service provider that rolls over unused data from month to month.  Use it or lose it.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry but public mobile is not like fizz who can take your leftovers data to the next month 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@hinamirza wrote:

There is no provider who has such feature as I know. Only purchased addons or give aways can carry over months until you use them.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Staliger wrote:

@hinamirza wrote:

There is no provider who has such feature as I know. Only purchased addons or give aways can carry over months until you use them.

Yes Fizz appears to. Data rollover and it expires after 2 month cycle. Haven't read it all but they do.

They also seem to offer data gifting.